Current Membership Annual Rates:
*no business bio spotlight
Why Join The Southern Boone Chamber of Commerce?
• Meetings: The Chamber meets once a month, tentatively set for the second Thursday and are currently held at Daniel Boone Regional Library located at 109 N Main St in Ashland in the community room at 8:00 a.m. Contact the Chamber for the next meeting date and time.
• Ribbon Cutting: Upon request, our Chamber Ambassadors conduct ground breaking/ribbon cutting ceremonies for new, expanding or moving businesses. Your business receives FREE publicity in local newspapers.
• Socials: Three to four socials a year are held on the quarterly in various locations in the Chamber area. Since networking is a vital part of your business plan, you are encouraged to exchange business cards and ideas at the socials. This is an ideal way to get to know members and share with them information about you and your business.
• Website: Free listing on www.southernboonechamber.com with visitor and resident traffic. Plus, link your page or have a chamber page created for a nominal fee.
• Referrals: The prime responsibility of your Chamber is providing direct reference service for member businesses. ONLY Chamber members are referred by our organization.
• Relocation packets: The Chamber can send packets to people requesting relocation and demographic information.